10 Practice Tests for the SAT: 2019 Edition
(Produkt nebyl zatím hodnocen)
|Vydavatel:||Random House UK|
|Formát:||275 x 215 x 58 mm; Paperback; 960 stran|
10 Full-Length Practice Exams (1,500+ Questions!) to Help You Prep Your Way to an Excellent SAT Score. Practice makes perfect, and the best way to practice your SAT test-taking skills is with simulated exams. The Princeton Review's 10 Practice Tests for the SAT provides ten full-length opportunities to assess whether you have the skills to ace the exam's higher-level math questions and reading comprehension passages. Our realistic test questions and detailed explanations to help you master every aspect of the SAT. Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 10 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Hands-on exposure to the test, with more than 1,500 questions, 9 sample prompts for the optional essay, and 1 experimental section
- Self-scoring reports to help you assess your test performance Work Smarter, Not Harder.
- Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
- See The Princeton Review's techniques in action and solidify your SAT knowledge
- Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
- EAN: 9781524757878