Cracking the GRE Premium Edition with 6 Practice Tests, 2019
(Produkt nebyl zatím hodnocen)
|Vydavatel:||Random House UK|
|Formát:||275 x 215 x 35 mm; Paperback; 576 stran|
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE! Get all the prep you need for your best score on the GRE with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough Verbal and Math topic reviews, and exclusive access to premium online content with tons of extra practice and resources.Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
- Pacing tips to help maximize your time
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
- Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 6 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section--Verbal, Math, and Writing
- Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
- In-depth score reports available for online practice exams Plus, with Cracking the GRE, Premium Edition you'll get online access to exclusive premium content for an extra competitive edge:
- Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
- Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
- Multi-week study guides
- Special "GRE Insider" section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more
- EAN: 9781524757908