INNOVATIONS is a new five-level general English course for classes looking for new material with a fresh approach. Based on a language-rich, lexical/grammatical syllabus, it starts from the kinds of natural conversations that learners want to have.
• Presents and practises hundreds of natural expressions that are immediately useful in practical situations.
• Motivates learners by presenting interesting and unusual texts.
• Emphasizes sound-chunking and oral fluency.
• Covers productive and receptive pronunciation work.
• Includes built-in learner-training pages that include tips and advice.
• Teaches many aspects of grammar and spoken language not found in other coursebooks.
• Contains 20 stimulating six-page units, review units, and grammar commentary.