Elementary to post-Proficiency. Published 2004.
Two test packs which provide an easy, practical way of grading students.
* Both Test Packs contain: 40 Test Papers; a practical introduction which outlines the Test and gives guidance on how to administer it; and a Levels Chart which helps determine realistic examination targets and suitable teaching material.
* The tests are divided into two sections: a Listening Test (ten minutes) and a Grammar Test (up to one hour).
* Tests 1 and 2 function as parallel tests, providing tests for different situations, such as progress and exit testing.
* A Marking Kit is also available, providing marking overlays, further guidance on administering and grading the tests, and a diagnostic key. New updated 3rd edition for 2004
* Updated test content.
* Results calibrated to the Common European Framework Reference levels (A1-C2), the Cambridge ESOL Examinations, and other International Examinations.
Please note - the cassettes or CDs and marking kits need to be purchased separately as they are not included in the packs.