Published 2005. Pre-Intermediate to Upper Intermediate.
This three-level, topic-based course takes students progressively through the main themes of business. It has a carefully graded language syllabus, systematic practice of all four skills, integrated case-studies, and authentic video interviews on CD-Rom. Can be used as a stand-alone Business English course or as the core Business English element in a wider-ranging language training programme.
Who is it for?
* Students who need to use their English to communicate at work.
* Students who want to build their knowledge of business as they improve their English.
* Students who need to develop their communication skills for future career development.
* Clear introduction to business for teachers and students.
* Global content and authentic sources.
* Integrated video CD-Rom with Student's Book.
* Progressive language syllabus.
* Fluency-driven case-studies (levels 2 and 3).
* Complete commercial writing syllabus.
* Video/DVD available for each level.